Located in the protected area around the North East Breaker buoy are what’s left of multiple shipwrecks. In addition to the 18th century Manilla, other wreckage is attributed to the Eagle, a Virginia Company ship wrecked in the 17th century. Also briefly grounded on the North East Breaker, in March 1932, was the Prince David, before it was refloated. The ship’s anchor and chain are still visible in the reef, now overgrown with coral. (It is Bermuda’s only coral suspended in water.) The edge of the wreck site has some of the most concentrated pink sand in Bermuda.
Location: 32°28'52.93"N, 64°41'18.24"W Protected Area Radius - No Fishing: 300m